Thursday, July 26, 2007

where do I begin, Bisbee

Went to bisbee today, most wonderful. weed wacked talked with neighbors and an old friend.

let me exsplain, I took lots of pictres of agava's on the lot, the lines seem right.
will sare them on my google picas page, the weather was wonderful, the bugs were dense, but the bug spray worked.

meet rick lopez again, must look in a year book,, we were JV football managers together, he works for bisbee water, nice guy. Good to talk with. Talked about that old garden in front of my aprants house. They are putting in a new water line.

Weed whacked the cemetery plot also, there is now a notice saying you must have permit to add permanent fixtures to the land. Finally,

The house in front of the manje property is listed for 76000 but has been on the market for 5 months.

I am back now, enjoying my evening.

ps I am Glad that Jeff has a perspective, he is a great mind.

My new PO box number is 1102, easy to remember.......

rls rodalee

No comments: